420 E 66th St # 0, New York, NY 100651 bed, 1 bath
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Cooling: Central
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Elevator, Dishwasher, Granite Kitchen, Hardwood, High Ceilings, Laundry In Unit, Light, Marble Bath, NO FEE, Shares OK, Walk In Closet, Washer
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 3
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2124825314
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 420 E 66th Street # 0
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.6% less than in New York Metro, and 76.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- Apt 12H$693K11620
- Apt 4FW$1.26M21--
- Apt 4M$618KStudio1475
- Apt 4FW$1.5M21--
- Apt 5FE--------
- Apt 21C$1.63M22--
- Apt 11E--------
- Apt 2A$950K11--
- Apt 3C--11--
- Apt 18B--22--
- Apt 10F--------
- Apt 3G--------
- Apt 2FE$1.43M21--
- Apt 3A--------
- Apt 22D--22900
- Apt 5E$950K11--
- Apt A--11--
- Apt 21E--Studio1--
- Apt 8F--------
- Apt 3FE--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!