420 E Victoria Cir, North Aurora, IL 60542
Sold on 12/7/12: $110,000
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow459
- Elementary SchoolGOODWIN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- High SchoolWEST AURORA HIGH SCHOOL
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolJEWEL MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Parcel #1505176032
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- School District129
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID4688663
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$146,462||$130K – $164K||+$961||$88||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,577/mo||$1.4K – $1.8K/mo||+$20||$0.95||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 60542 home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.4% increase for North Aurora as a whole. Among 60542 homes, this home is valued 27% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60542 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 3.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.5% higher than in North Aurora, and 390.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60542 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Aurora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60542 home values.
Neighborhood for 420 E Victoria Cir
Nearby Schools in North Aurora
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005