- Built in 2006
- 107 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $791
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $743,000
- Price/sqft: $566
- MLS #: 08673856
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- 1 Month Rent Security Deposit, A/C, Available: Furnished, Available: Parking, Balcony, Carpet, Ceiling Fan, Central Air, Central Air Conditioning, Central heat, Concierge, Dishwasher, Disposal, doorperson, Elevator, Elevator In Building, Features: Balcony(s), Features: Gas Range(s), Features: Granite, Features: Microwave, Features: Office / Den, Features: Stainless Appliances, Features: Walk In Closet, Fitness Center, Floors: Carpet, Floors: Hardwood, Floors: Tile, Furnished, Granite Counter Tops, Hardwood Floors, Heat: Central, Included: Cooking Gas, Included: Fitness Center, Included: Heat, Internet, Laundry in Unit, Marble Bath, Microwave, Modern Bath, Modern bathrooms, Modern Kitchen, New Appliances, No Smoking, On Site: Dry Cleaner, On-Site Super, Roof Deck, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Storage, Swimming Pool, Walk-In Closet
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,587 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 17104000351220
- Unit floor #: 24
- Zillow Home ID: 87709930
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Near East Side home values will rise 2.5% next year, compared to a 0.8% rise for Chicago as a whole. Among Near East Side homes, this home is 122.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 46.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Near East Side market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 38.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.8% less than in Chicago, and 34.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Near East Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Near East Side home values.
|Other Units in this Building (635)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 420 E Waterside Dr|
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!