A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2006
- Views: 1,831 all time views
- HOA Fee: $791
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $870,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $548
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- 1 Month Rent Security Deposit, A/C, Available: Furnished, Available: Parking, Balcony, Carpet, Ceiling Fan, Central Air, Central Air Conditioning, Central heat, Concierge, Dishwasher, Disposal, doorperson, Elevator, Elevator In Building, Features: Balcony(s), Features: Gas Range(s), Features: Granite, Features: Microwave, Features: Office / Den, Features: Stainless Appliances, Features: Walk In Closet, Fitness Center, Floors: Carpet, Floors: Hardwood, Floors: Tile, Furnished, Granite Counter Tops, Hardwood Floors, Heat: Central, Included: Cooking Gas, Included: Fitness Center, Included: Heat, Internet, Laundry in Unit, Marble Bath, Microwave, Modern Bath, Modern bathrooms, Modern Kitchen, New Appliances, No Smoking, On Site: Dry Cleaner, On-Site Super, Roof Deck, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Storage, Swimming Pool, Walk-In Closet
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,587 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 17104000351220
- Unit floor #: 24
- Zillow Home ID: 87709930
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $743-870K.
Market guideZillow predicts New East Side home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Chicago as a whole. Among New East Side homes, this home is valued 92.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 48.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New East Side, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% less than in Chicago, and 474.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help New East Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New East Side home values.
|Other Units in this Building (647)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 420 E Waterside Dr|
Nearby Schools in Chicago
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.