- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
420 F St NE, Washington, DC 200024 beds, 2 baths, 1,572 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,176 sqft
- Built in 1912
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $815,000
- Price/sqft: $518
- Finished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,572 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0810 0072
- Zillow Home ID: 415446
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 420 F St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Near Northeast, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 200.9% greater than in Washington, and 149% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Near Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Near Northeast home values.
- 418 F St NE Washington, DC$689K431,622
- 604 5th St NE Washington, DC$1.42M662,316
- 416 F St NE Washington, DC$689K521,682
- 608 5th St NE Washington, DC$725K31.51,584
- 414 F St NE Washington, DC$637K211,572
- 610 5th St NE Washington, DC$665K311,640
- 412 F St NE Washington, DC$761K321,682
- 612 5th St NE Washington, DC$791K41.51,620
- 614 5th St NE Washington, DC$727K331,514
- 408 F St NE Washington, DC$1.04M43.52,691
- 616 5th St NE Washington, DC$856K43.52,232
- 618 5th St NE Washington, DC$704K32.51,592
- 5th St NE Washington, DC$672K311,595
- 406 F St NE Washington, DC$826K43.51,794
- 620 5th St NE Washington, DC$633K311,616
- 622 5th St NE Washington, DC$758K32.51,472
- 404 F St NE Washington, DC$852K43.51,794
- 500 F St NE Washington, DC$770K22.52,280
- 607 4th St NE Washington, DC$642K311,224
- 624 5th St NE Washington, DC$794K222,208
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.