This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $700-918K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $13.9K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Half Moon Bay is $11,685.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $19.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Half Moon Bay is $21,497.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 5,999 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- All time views: 3,073
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 1987 for $200,181
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 450 sqft
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Dining Room: Breakfast Nook
- Building Type: Detached
- Listing Class: Residential
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter and Slab
- Attached Garage
- Dining Room: No Formal Dining Room
- Cooling: None
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Family Room: Separate Family Room
- Foundation: Concrete Slab
- Water: Public
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Lot Description: Grade - Level
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Sewer Septic: Sewer - Public
- Heating: Central Forced Air - Gas
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,460 sqft
- Lot depth: 100 ft
- Lot width: 60 ft
- Parcel #: 048293220
- Zillow Home ID: 15554189
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Half Moon Bay
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!