420 Lafayette Dr, Hillsborough, NC 272783 beds, 2 baths, 2,435 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $196,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 312 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,435 sqft
- Parcel #: 9863851911
- Zillow Home ID: 50046041
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 420 Lafayette Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27278, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.1% higher than in Hillsborough, and 15.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27278 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hillsborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27278 home values.
- 409 Lafayette Dr Hillsborough, NC$208K32.51,736
- 2503 Sweet Gum Dr Hillsborough, NC$205K32.51,753
- 2510 Sweet Gum Dr Hillsborough, NC$222K42.51,943
- 408 Lafayette Dr Hillsborough, NC$198K32.51,532
- 405 Lafayette Dr Hillsborough, NC$219K32.51,803
- 2507 Sweet Gum Dr Hillsborough, NC$204K321,560
- 2515 Sweet Gum Dr Hillsborough, NC$191K321,615
- 317 Lafayette Dr Hillsborough, NC$192K32.51,564
- 412 Lafayette Dr Hillsborough, NC$200K32.51,556
- 110 Nut Bush Ct Hillsborough, NC$169K321,414
- 314 Lafayette Dr Hillsborough, NC$248K332,242
- 2406 Uphill Ct Hillsborough, NC$209K321,870
- 2400 Uphill Ct Hillsborough, NC$186K321,595
- 311 Lafayette Dr Hillsborough, NC$216K321,870
- 416 Lafayette Dr Hillsborough, NC$183K331,425
- 2601 Sweet Gum Dr Hillsborough, NC$218K332,333
- 112 Nut Bush Ct Hillsborough, NC$152K321,118
- 2506 Sweet Gum Dr Hillsborough, NC$192K321,521
- 419 Lafayette Dr Hillsborough, NC$201K32.51,704
- 104 Bonaparte Dr Hillsborough, NC$213K42.51,810
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.