420 Mcknight Ln, Vacaville, CA 956883 beds, 2 baths, 1,093 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $102,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 264 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,093 sqft
- Parcel #: 0130282020
- Zillow Home ID: 15707274
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 420 Mcknight Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95688, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.4% lower than in Vacaville, and 10% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95688 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vacaville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95688 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,144 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1961
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 440 Mcknight Ln Vacaville, CA$201K31984
- 400 Mcknight Ln Vacaville, CA$241K31.51,289
- 421 Olive St Vacaville, CA$213K31985
- 525 Boyd St Vacaville, CA$319K422,024
- 441 Olive St Vacaville, CA$227K311,025
- 401 Olive St Vacaville, CA$207K31985
- 460 Mcknight Ln Vacaville, CA$247K311,295
- 523 Boyd St Vacaville, CA$266K321,500
- 523 Boyd St # A Vacaville, CA$146K21670
- 523 Boyd St # B Vacaville, CA$146K21670
- 461 Olive St Vacaville, CA$242K311,480
- 481 Mcknight Ln Vacaville, CA$273K321,397
- 480 Mcknight Ln Vacaville, CA$217K31985
- 481 Olive St Vacaville, CA$203K311,025
- 519 Boyd St APT E Vacaville, CA--22.51,290
- 519 Boyd St Vacaville, CA--22.51,290
- 420 Olive St Vacaville, CA$248K311,575
- 440 Olive St Vacaville, CA$204K31985
- 518 Elizabeth St Vacaville, CA$224K211,153
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!