420 N 125th St, Seattle, WA 98133
Sold on 2/18/11: $131,000
- Lot:8,712 sqft
- Last Sold:Feb 2011 for $131,000
- Days on Zillow:1029
- County NameUnknown
- Lot DepthUnknown
- Lot WidthUnknown
- MLS #Unknown
- Parcel #1785500083
- Zillow Home ID48757433
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,413/mo||$975 – $1.7K/mo||+$12||$1.72||12/02/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts Bitter Lake home values will rise 7.2% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Seattle as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bitter Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 9.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.8% greater than in Seattle, and 85.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bitter Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bitter Lake home values.
Neighborhood for 420 N 125th Street
- 12520 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$379K31.01,530
- 12243 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$500K53.02,550
- 12539 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$434K31.52,050
- 12523 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$287K21.0950
- 12215 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$345K21.01,410
- 12533 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$543K42.52,392
- 12545 Evanston Ave N Seattle, WA$401K41.752,510
- 12212 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$276K21.0880
- 12212 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$425K42.01,910
- 12235 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$424K31.51,870
- 12557 Evanston Ave N Seattle, WA$320K21.01,260
- 502 N 122nd St Seattle, WA$442K32.01,915
- 12215 Evanston Ave N Seattle, WA$389K21.01,800
- 12246 Evanston Ave N Seattle, WA$283K21.0820
- 12242 Evanston Ave N Seattle, WA$421K42.01,940
- 614 N 125th St Seattle, WA$311K31.01,100
- 12222 Greenwood Ave N UNIT B Seattle, WA$284K32.251,220
- 12714 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$493K43.02,580
- 601 N 127th St Seattle, WA$426K32.51,840
- 12727 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$408K41.752,500
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Broadview-Thomson Elementary (assigned) PK-8 0.3 mi
- Ingraham High (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- Whitman Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.1 mi
- Christ the King School PK-8 0.4 mi
- Northgate Christian Academy PK-12 1.1 mi
- Northwest School for Hearing-Impaired C... PK-8 1.3 mi
- Northgate Elementary PK-5 1.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005