420 N 2nd St, Lewiston, NY 140923 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,910 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
It's the perfect home for a growing family or a couple looking for something low maintenance to retire in. Filled with refinished hardwood floors throughout, a newly finished kitchen with granite countertops and a top of the line Bertazzoni stove. Each room has a distinct feel, complimenting one another to create a home of serenity. In the winter months spend time relaxing in the living room next to the fireplace or upstairs in the new master bath soaking in the Kohler soak tub. The master bath is exquisitely tiled throughout with a separate shower too.
Other amenities include: a brand new tiled laundry room and a new half bath fully tiled, both on the first floor; a small office, an attic and basement for additional storage; and a detached 2 car garage with additional storage.
Let this beautiful home be yours today and tomorrow you can take pride in having one of the best gardens in town!
- Lot: 9,375 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- 35 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $165
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,910 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 2924011010060003035000
- Zillow Home ID: 60193058
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 420 N 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14092 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Town of Lewiston, and 88.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14092 home values.
- 430 N 2nd St Lewiston, NY$147K31.51,732
- N 2nd St Lewiston, NY--------
- 440 N 2nd St Lewiston, NY$295K422,670
- 200 Mohawk St Lewiston, NY$191K32.52,285
- 425 N 3rd St Lewiston, NY$126K311,344
- 435 N 3rd St Lewiston, NY$123K321,539
- 415 N 3rd St Lewiston, NY$115K31.51,747
- 220 Mohawk St Lewiston, NY$149K31.51,731
- 413 2nd St S Barker, NY$57K21936
- 445 N 3rd St Lewiston, NY$251K43.51,716
- 411 2nd St S Barker, NY$74K221,460
- 450 N 2nd St Lewiston, NY$132K311,494
- 407 2nd St N Barker, NY$62K10.5480
- 405 2nd St S Barker, NY--------
- 230 Mohawk St Lewiston, NY$124K31.51,250
- 455 N 3rd St Lewiston, NY$153K31.51,598
- 205 Mohawk St Lewiston, NY$134K421,832
- 460 N 2nd St Lewiston, NY$167K322,348
- 360 N 2nd St Lewiston, NY$127K321,590
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!