420 NE Greenfield Dr, Grants Pass, OR 975264 beds, 3 baths, 3,486 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 13.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 1530 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 1993 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $1,740
- MLS #: 2946953
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,486 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: R306655
- Zillow Home ID: 60770185
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 420 Ne Greenfield Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97526, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6% greater than in Grants Pass, and 31.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97526 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Grants Pass.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 145 Spring Mountain Rd Grants Pass, OR$464K332,603
- 470 NE Greenfield Dr Grants Pass, OR$242K222,036
- 140 Spring Mountain Rd Grants Pass, OR$521K33.52,511
- 247 NE Morgan Ln Grants Pass, OR$328K------
- 251 NE Oak Dale Dr Grants Pass, OR$230K321,968
- 261 NE Oak Dale Dr Grants Pass, OR$239K32.52,083
- 241 NE Oak Dale Dr Grants Pass, OR$207K432,230
- 263 NE Oak Dale Dr Grants Pass, OR$230K321,881
- 231 NE Oak Dale Dr Grants Pass, OR$143K21.5888
- 265 NE Oak Dale Dr Grants Pass, OR$315K32.51,815
- 520 NE Greenfield Dr Grants Pass, OR$316K332,080
- 250 NE Oak Dale Dr Grants Pass, OR$235K421,792
- 260 NE Oak Dale Dr Grants Pass, OR$243K322,034
- 262 NE Oak Dale Dr Grants Pass, OR$196K32.51,568
- NE Oak Dale Dr Grants Pass, OR--------
- 240 NE Oak Dale Dr Grants Pass, OR$173K321,396
Nearby Schools in Grants Pass
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292