420 Oneida Dr, Pasadena, CA 911073 beds, 2 baths, 1,606 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,432 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $799,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Slate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Park
- Gourmet kitchen, Copper plumbing, Central air/heat, Thermador Pro Series dishwasher, wine fridge
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,606 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 96
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 5754037001
- Zillow Home ID: 20879094
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 420 Oneida Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.8% less than in Pasadena, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South East home values.
- 444 Oneida Dr Pasadena, CA$1.16M232,336
- 3197 San Pasqual St Pasadena, CA$1.39M322,445
- 3217 San Pasqual St Pasadena, CA$1.18M321,528
- 425 Oneida Dr Pasadena, CA$1.03M321,813
- 415 Oneida Dr Pasadena, CA$962K321,549
- 435 Oneida Dr Pasadena, CA$1.05M321,772
- 407 Oneida Dr Pasadena, CA$917K321,631
- 3175 San Pasqual St Pasadena, CA$1.38M321,846
- 395 Oneida Dr Pasadena, CA$1.06M532,173
- 385 Oneida Dr Pasadena, CA$996K321,933
- 3165 San Pasqual St Pasadena, CA$1.88M533,372
- 375 Oneida Dr Pasadena, CA$910K321,695
- 432 Plumosa Dr Pasadena, CA$661K----621
- 420 Plumosa Dr Pasadena, CA$1.18M422,228
- 444 Plumosa Dr Pasadena, CA$1.17M542,952
- 365 Oneida Dr Pasadena, CA$1.04M221,520
- 404 Plumosa Dr Pasadena, CA$1.23M433,279
- 390 Plumosa Dr Pasadena, CA$1.02M321,945
- 3145 San Pasqual St Pasadena, CA$1.19M332,315
- 359 Oneida Dr Pasadena, CA$938K321,914
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.