420 Pine Acres Dr, Newton, AL 363529.3 acres
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
"When looking at the map, this sale is actually for 2 adjacent properties totaling 9.3 acres. when looking it up, it will actually be both addresses, 420 and 432 pine acres dr."
Description: Beautiful 9.25+/- Acre Spring Creek Property for Perfect High-End Secluded or Ranch Build. NOT FLAT, BARE, AND BORING. $75,000 OBO
9.25 Acres of Centrally Located Seclusion - In Newton Wicksburg area on a dead end road laying in the very edge of county and city limits - Perfect location Less than 10 miles to either, the City (Dothan) or the Base (Ft Rucker) and less than a mile off Hwy 84. Less than 15mins to the mall, and only 80 Miles to the Beaches. Truely, The Perfect Location for a New Home.
Property is partially developed and needs very little clean-up, its in an easily permitted area and, is surrounded by hundreds of acres of owned Ranches, Farms, Retirees, and Peace. This is a very fresh property, no oils, soil damage, or contaminants anywhere and would be great for horses or other animals - 90% wooded with many varieties of hardwood trees and very few pines but...- A little tree clearing and landscaping, a "covered brige" drive over your creek, maybe a water mill feature, could turn this into one of the nicest "Yards" for miles. Or fence it in, cut horse trails, and ride your own property as well as the relaxed roads here (also only 1 mile to the nearest river and less than 4mi to more fishing/river areas). Perfect combination of small hills and flats so that any type yard wont be boring. Creek has many small springs running into it and the water is cold and fresh and could easily be modified into a large 2 acre or larger fish pond with no need for pumps or drains. The creek runs completely across entire property (this is one of only two properties with a full creek run and not just a corner) Keeps a good flow year round and is not prone to flooding.
Schools here are rated very high and the whole area is very peaceful and just a nice place to be at home.
- 214 days on Zillow
- Parking: Off street
- Spring fed creek, room for Lg Pond, hardwoods w/ minimal pines, perfect land for horses and trails
- Zillow Home ID: 2112314350
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 420 Pine Acres Drive
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 420 Pine Acres Dr AL$98K------
- 391 Pine Acres Dr Newton, AL$94K--1--
- 432 Pine Acres Dr Newton, AL$93K------
- 245 Pine Acres Dr Newton, AL$131K321,920
- 204 Pine Acres Dr Newton, AL$98K------
- 440 Pine Acres Dr Newton, AL$106K------
- 160 Pine Acres Dr Newton, AL$96K--1--
- 511 Pine Acres Dr Newton, AL$192K--2--
- 560 Pine Acres Dr Newton, AL--------
- 145 Pine Acres Dr Newton, AL$121K------
- 133 Pine Acres Dr Newton, AL$92K--1--
- 865 N State Highway 123 Newton, AL$95K------
- 110 Pine Acres Dr Newton, AL$108K331,584
- 144 Pine Acres Dr Newton, AL$89K--1--
- 627 Pine Acres Dr Newton, AL$103K--1--
- 45 Pine Acres Dr Newton, AL$88K--1--
- 971 N State Highway 123 Newton, AL$134K321,677
- 1051 N State Highway 123 Newton, AL$149K--2--
- 21 Skelton Dr Newton, AL$114K------