- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
420 S Fewell Ct, North Vernon, IN 472653 beds, 2 baths, 2,157 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.96 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $88,000
- Price/sqft: $41
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 800 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,157 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 40-12-03-320-001.001-004
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 85428610
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 420 S Fewell Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47265, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 240.3% higher than in North Vernon, and 32.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47265 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Vernon.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 421 S Fewell Ct North Vernon, IN$100K411,482
- 457 S Fewell Ct North Vernon, IN$84K311,539
- 436 S Fewell Ct North Vernon, IN$85K311,456
- 348 Norris Ave North Vernon, IN$142K32.51,713
- 448 S Norris Ave North Vernon, IN$107K221,534
- 174 E Norris Hts North Vernon, IN$103K31.51,491
- 188 E Norris Hts North Vernon, IN$109K321,749
- 414 S Norris Ave North Vernon, IN$63K211,225
- 397 S Gum St North Vernon, IN$178K322,616
- 456 S Fewell Ct North Vernon, IN$80K311,134
- 216 E Norris Hts North Vernon, IN$104K31.51,701
- 383 S Gum St North Vernon, IN$79K11728
- 431 S Gum St North Vernon, IN$79K311,008
- 240 E Norris Hts North Vernon, IN$111K321,820
- 443 S Gum St North Vernon, IN$77K311,000
- 175 E Norris Hts North Vernon, IN$82K311,134
- 455 S Gum St North Vernon, IN$74K31976
- 191 E Norris Hts North Vernon, IN$141K312,307
- 379 S Monroe St North Vernon, IN$73K31936
- 391 S Gum St North Vernon, IN$56K211,096
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.