420 SW 33rd Ave, Miami, FL 331352 beds, 1 bath, 1,264 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Last sold: May 2013 for $158,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,264 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0141040282070
- Zillow Home ID: 43841983
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 420 Sw 33rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Alameda - West Flagler market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 73.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.4% lower than in Miami, and 117.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Alameda - West Flagler home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alameda - West Flagler home values.
- 424 SW 33rd Ave Miami, FL$159K321,324
- 402 SW 33rd Ave Miami, FL$257K431,959
- 402 SW 33rd Ave Miami, FL$274K431,959
- 3301 SW 5th St Miami, FL$213K321,261
- 3319 SW 5th St Miami, FL$124K211,055
- 3310 SW 4th St Miami, FL$278K432,335
- 3333 SW 5th St Miami, FL$261K321,607
- 3320 SW 4th St Miami, FL$183K211,328
- SW 33rd Ave Miami, FL$190K211,143
- 3351 SW 5th St Miami, FL$268K211,350
- 3330 SW 4th St Miami, FL$253K432,014
- 423 SW 33rd Ave Miami, FL$171K21898
- 415 SW 33rd Ave Miami, FL$190K211,163
- 435 SW 33rd Ave Miami, FL$304K521,976
- 338 SW 33rd Ave Miami, FL$206K331,833
- 3294 SW 4th St Miami, FL$118K211,081
- 3305 SW 4th St Miami, FL$180K221,472
- 336 SW 33rd Ave Miami, FL$214K221,678
- 355 SW 33rd Ave Miami, FL$416K42.52,568
- 3280 SW 4th St Miami, FL$132K211,084
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!