420 San Marco Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 333018 beds, 9 baths, 10,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $4,650,000
- Price/sqft: $425
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Cooling System: Central, Heating system: Central Furnace
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 10,950 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 208
- Parcel #: 504212180090
- Zillow Home ID: 43206252
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 420 San Marco Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33301 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 44.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.6% less than in Fort Lauderdale, and 25.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33301 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Lauderdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33301 home values.
- 420 San Marco Dr # (228) Fort Lauderdale, FL$1.64M79.512,780
- 625 San Marco Dr # (228-29) Fort Lauderdale, FL$1.54M7810,644
- 625 San Marco Dr # (228) Fort Lauderdale, FL$1.54M7810,644
- 440 San Marco Dr Fort Lauderdale, FL$1.32M342,530
- 410 San Marco Dr Fort Lauderdale, FL$1.37M331,937
- 431 San Marco Dr Fort Lauderdale, FL$1.93M675,785
- 421 San Marco Dr Fort Lauderdale, FL$1.56M332,635
- 425 Coral Way Fort Lauderdale, FL$2.17M----4,009
- 441 San Marco Dr Fort Lauderdale, FL$1.33M321,955
- 411 San Marco Dr Fort Lauderdale, FL$2.26M54.55,546
- 433 Coral Way Fort Lauderdale, FL$1.74M----4,685
- 415 Coral Way Fort Lauderdale, FL$1.43M443,236
- 500 San Marco Dr Fort Lauderdale, FL$2.26M----5,073
- 400 San Marco Dr Fort Lauderdale, FL$1.37M323,061
- 441 Coral Way Fort Lauderdale, FL$1.34M313,254
- 405 Coral Way Fort Lauderdale, FL$1.63M53.52,952
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.