- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
420 Springdale St, Decatur, GA 300305 beds, 4 baths, 3,074 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $672,000
- Price/sqft: $219
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,074 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 18 007 05 170
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 54454080
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 420 Springdale Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30030 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.7% greater than in Decatur, and 28.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30030 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Decatur.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30030 home values.
- 424 Springdale St Decatur, GA$435K42.52,268
- 209 Lockwood Ter Decatur, GA$654K432,723
- 205 Lockwood Ter Decatur, GA$442K32.52,348
- 213 Lockwood Ter Decatur, GA$410K311,242
- 215 Pinehurst St Decatur, GA$439K42.52,362
- 217 Lockwood Ter Decatur, GA$466K32.52,057
- 401 Springdale St Decatur, GA$438K32.52,112
- 223 Pinehurst St Decatur, GA$371K42.52,105
- 221 Lockwood Ter Decatur, GA$509K432,282
- 137 Lockwood Ter Decatur, GA$357K321,416
- 225 Lockwood Ter Decatur, GA$380K42.52,173
- 335 Lockwood Ter # 0 Decatur, GA$274K32.5--
- 133 Lockwood Ter Decatur, GA$440K32.51,855
- 229 Lockwood Ter Decatur, GA$438K42.52,027
- 129 Lockwood Ter Decatur, GA$411K42.51,986
- 220 Pinehurst St Decatur, GA$467K42.52,530
- 216 Pinehurst St Decatur, GA$394K32.51,902
- 224 Pinehurst St # 0 Decatur, GA$229K32.5--
- 224 Pinehurst St Decatur, GA$369K32.5--
- 123 Lockwood Ter Decatur, GA$340K31956
Nearby Schools in Decatur
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.