420 W Neely St APT 1, Dallas, TX 752081 bed, 1 bath, 469 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: None
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Tile
- Floor size: 469 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2138414690
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 420 W Neely Street APT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oak Cliff, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.4% lower than in Dallas, and 28.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Oak Cliff home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 631 N Bishop Ave Dallas, TX$212K411,932
- 414 W Neely St Dallas, TX$135K11613
- 420 W Neely St APT 2 Dallas, TX$180K11469
- 416 W Neely St Dallas, TX$144K11500
- 624 Haines Ave Dallas, TX$165K211,388
- 700 Haines Ave Dallas, TX$216K321,588
- 620 Haines Ave Dallas, TX$228K321,716
- 704 Haines Ave Dallas, TX$190K321,454
- 616 Haines Ave Dallas, TX$204K321,574
- 708 Haines Ave Dallas, TX$187K311,348
- 719 N Bishop Ave Dallas, TX$256K322,046
- 612 Haines Ave Dallas, TX$168K211,200
- 710 Haines Ave Dallas, TX$201K311,340
- 710 N Bishop Ave Dallas, TX$251K322,614
- 723 N Bishop Ave Dallas, TX$286K633,100
- 714 Haines Ave Dallas, TX$230K321,786
- 635 Haines Ave Dallas, TX$177K231,500
- 635 Haines Rd Combine, TX$780K53.55,686
- 712 N Bishop Ave Dallas, TX$285K623,106
- 725 N Bishop Ave Dallas, TX$212K32.52,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.