4200 11th Ave NE APT 3, Seattle, WA 981051 bath, 634 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Designed and built in 1928 by prominent Seattle architect Everett J. Beardsley, the University District's El Monterey is one of his most elaborate and decorative creations. This large first floor "studio-plus" features a dressing room big enough for a small bedroom or study, casement windows with stained glass accents, hand painted tiles and original lighting fixtures and hardware. Two large closets. Fireplace works as a toasty electric space heater. Plumbing, wiring and heating valves were updated in 2006. Free laundry room in the building. Storage unit only steps away from the back door. Dedicated parking available for rent nearby.
Architect Beardsley is known for a number of outstanding 1920's Mission Revival apartment complexes in Seattle. El Monterey was inspired partly by the unique hand painted tiles discovered by Beardsley's wife in Mexico. They are used in each unit, in the common stairwells and as exterior detailing.
- Built in 1929
- HOA Fee: $296
- Heating: Other
- Parking: None
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Beautiful, peaceful courtyard, with fountain. U District
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 20
- Floor size: 634 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2109112415
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4200 11th Avenue Ne APT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University District, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.1% lower than in Seattle, and 64.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help University District home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University District home values.
- 4230 11th Ave NE Seattle, WA$634K431,720
- 4234 11th Ave NE Seattle, WA$578K421,840
- 4204 11th Ave NE # 19 Seattle, WA$348K11985
- 4204 11th Ave NE # 16 Seattle, WA$348K11985
- 4204 11th Ave NE APT 14 Seattle, WA$337K21935
- 4204 11th Ave NE Seattle, WA$741K------
- 4204 11th Ave NE # 9 Seattle, WA$343K11985
- 4204 11th Ave NE # 6 Seattle, WA$221K11672
- 4204 11th Ave NE # 5A Seattle, WA$207K--1635
- 4204 11th Ave NE # 10 Seattle, WA$350K111,034
- 4204 11th Ave NE APT 7 Seattle, WA$327K11935
- 4204 11th Ave NE # 12 Seattle, WA$335K11985
- 4204 11th Ave NE # 4 Seattle, WA$208K--1634
- 4204 11th Ave NE # 20 Seattle, WA$159K11350
- 4204 11th Ave NE APT 2 Seattle, WA$207K--1635
- 4204 11th Ave NE # 18 Seattle, WA$337K11935
- 4204 11th Ave NE # 17 Seattle, WA$347K111,034
- 4204 11th Ave NE APT 15 Seattle, WA$337K11935
- 4204 11th Ave NE APT 1 Seattle, WA$237K11692
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!