- Built in 1975
- 87 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,958 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $185
- MLS #: 215012791
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Amenities \ Community Pool, Community Type \ See Remarks, Construction \ Concrete Block, Dining Description \ Dining - Living, Equipment \ Range, Furnished Desc \ Unfurnished, Heat \ Central Electric, Lot Desc \ See Remarks, Maintenance \ Insurance, Maintenance \ Irrigation Water, Maintenance \ Lawn\Land Maintenance, Maintenance \ Pest Control Exterior, Maintenance \ Sewer, Maintenance \ Trash Removal, Maintenance \ Water, Pets \ With Approval, Sewer \ Central, View \ Landscaped Area, Water \ Central, Waterfront Desc \ None, Windows \ Single Hung, Amenities \ Beach Club Available, Amenities \ Trash Chute, Bedroom Desc \ Split Bedrooms, Building Desc \ See Remarks, Management \ Condo, Master Bath Description \ Combo Tub And Shower, Maintenance \ Reserve, Amenities \ Bike Storage, Irrigation \ Central, Maintenance \ Legal\Accounting, Rear Exposure \ E, MLS Area Major \ NA05 - Crayton Rd Area, Development \ PARK SHORE, Boat Access \ See Remarks, Floor Plan Type \ Great Room, Canal Width \ None, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler Auto, Interior Features \ High Speed Available
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 52
- Floor size: 1,473 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 09680200001
- Zillow Home ID: 54156806
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $239-338K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Park Shore home values will increase 3.4% next year, compared to a 5.1% increase for Naples as a whole. Among Park Shore homes, this home is 66.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 59.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Park Shore, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.7% less than in Naples, and 50.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Park Shore home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naples.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park Shore home values.
|Other Units in this Building (15)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 4200 Belair Ln|
Nearby Schools in Naples
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!