4201 Lakeside Dr, Sellersburg, IN 471723 beds, 3 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The neighborhood is a very safe and quiet. There are no homeowners association fees in this neighborhood.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2013 for $197,900
- Price/sqft: $104
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2120054016
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4201 Lakeside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47172 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.1% lower than in Indiana, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 47172 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indiana.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47172 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.