This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Views: 4,386 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2008 for $797,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Partial basement, 950 sqft
- Security System
- View: City
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Q, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Condition \ Remodeled, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Community Features \ Private Beach Access, Den or office \ L, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Concrete, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling, Interior Features \ Jetted Tub, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Wine Cellar, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Terraces, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Detached, Possession \ Closing, Possession \ See Remarks, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Rec room location \ L, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Dog Run, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Patio, Site features \ L, Status \ A, Style \ 16, Utility room location \ L, View \ Bay, View \ City, View \ Lake, View \ See Remarks, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,760 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4217401030
- Zillow Home ID: 48928804
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $815K-1.33M.
Market guideZillow predicts Laurelhurst home values will rise 9.2% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Laurelhurst homes, this home is valued 2.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Laurelhurst, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 95.9% less than in Seattle, and 96.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Laurelhurst home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Laurelhurst home values.
|3872 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$855K||3||1.75||2,580|
|3866 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$887K||4||2.5||1,880|
|3862 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.17M||4||2.25||2,720|
|4206 NE 41st St Seattle, WA||$1.11M||4||3||2,840|
|3858 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$716K||4||2||1,710|
|4108 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$955K||5||2.25||2,160|
|3883 43rd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.27M||3||1.75||3,040|
|3854 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.1M||5||3||3,220|
|3879 43rd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.19M||4||3||2,440|
|4110 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$789K||3||1.5||1,670|
|4123 NE 41st St Seattle, WA||$967K||4||1||2,420|
|3875 43rd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.3M||4||3.5||3,720|
|4103 43rd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$736K||2||1||1,510|
|3850 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.04M||4||2.5||2,630|
|3871 43rd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.6M||5||3.25||3,670|
|4107 43rd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.52M||4||5||3,760|
|3865 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$665K||2||1.75||1,620|
|3865 43rd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.37M||4||3.25||3,140|
|3846 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$835K||4||3||2,470|
|3863 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.03M||4||2.5||2,800|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!