4202 Babcock Ave, Studio City, CA 916043 beds, 4 baths, 3,242 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,272 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- 40 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Solar
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $860,000
- Price/sqft: $518
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- New HVAC with zone system, Intercom with camera and sound, tankless water heater
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,242 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2375015024
- Zillow Home ID: 20029368
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4202 Babcock Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Studio City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% lower than in Los Angeles, and 41% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Studio City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Studio City home values.
- 4206 Babcock Ave Studio City, CA$972K221,286
- 4216 Babcock Ave Studio City, CA$1.17M221,564
- 4209 Whitsett Ave Studio City, CA$2.06M885,224
- 4213 Whitsett Ave Studio City, CA$2.11M1085,224
- 4222 Babcock Ave North Hollywood, CA$1.08M321,566
- 4213 Whitsett Ave APT 1 Studio City, CA$516K221,200
- 4217 Whitsett Ave Studio City, CA$2.14M885,224
- 4203 Babcock Ave North Hollywood, CA$1.2M432,234
- 4226 Babcock Ave Studio City, CA$1.43M563,373
- 4209 Babcock Ave North Hollywood, CA$1.08M321,776
- 4221 Whitsett Ave Studio City, CA$1.62M543,476
- 4215 Babcock Ave North Hollywood, CA$1.91M564,886
- 4230 Babcock Ave North Hollywood, CA$1.58M54.53,145
- 4219 Babcock Ave Studio City, CA$1.33M332,048
- 4227 Whitsett Ave Studio City, CA$2.22M885,224
- 4234 Babcock Ave Studio City, CA$1.24M432,102
- 4225 Babcock Ave Studio City, CA$1.12M332,246
- 4213 Whitsett Ave APT 2 Studio City, CA$572K221,200
- 4213 Whitsett Ave APT 4 Studio City, CA$613K321,400
- 4233 Babcock Ave Studio City, CA$1.56M332,673
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.