Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $245-350K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $23K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Seattle is $19,052.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $22.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Seattle is $21,122.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1930
- All time views: 1,852
- HOA Fee: $305/mo
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $240,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $347
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- View: City
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req: None
- Appliance Hookups: Cooking-Electric
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher
- Appliances That Stay: Range/Oven
- Appliances That Stay: Refrigerator
- Architecture: Spanish/SW
- Bank/REO Owned: N
- Bus line nearby: Y
- Cats/Dogs: Subj to Restrictions
- Co-op (y/n): N
- Laundry Room
- Lobby Entrance
- Energy Source(heat): Natural Gas
- Entrance level: M
- Exterior: Brick
- Exterior: Stucco
- FHA/VA approved: N
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Floor Covering: Vinyl
- Form 17: Provided
- H/O Dues Included: Central Hot Water
- H/O Dues Included: Earthquake Ins.
- H/O Dues Included: Garbage
- H/O Dues Included: See Remarks
- H/O Dues Included: Water/Sewer
- Heating/Cooling: Radiator
- Home owner dues include: J
- Kitchen location: M
- Living room location: M
- Lot Details: Curbs
- Lot Details: Paved Street
- Lot Details: Sidewalk
- Parking Types: Individual Garage
- Possession: Closing
- Potential Terms: Cash Out
- Potential Terms: Conventional
- Preliminary title ordered: Y
- Property type: COND
- Roof: Tile
- Senior exemption: N
- Show map link: Y
- Special assessment (y/n): N
- Status: P
- Style: 30
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 20
- Floor size: 692 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 2289900010
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 48790313
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: University District
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the University District market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.9% lower than in Seattle, and 55.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help University District home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
|Other Units in this Building (19)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 4204 11th Ave NE|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.