4204 Lancaster Ave, Charleston, WV 253043 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $151,500
- Price/sqft: $108
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Unfinished basement
- Oversized, 2 car garage wired, insulated and finished. Could be used as a workshop.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 13 1702560000
- Zillow Home ID: 22613694
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4204 Lancaster Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 25304 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% lower than in Charleston, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 25304 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charleston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 25304 home values.
- 4214 Lancaster Ave Charleston, WV$125K------
- 4212 Lancaster Ave Charleston, WV$102K------
- 4210 Lancaster Ave Charleston, WV$101K------
- 610 42nd St SE Charleston, WV$134K------
- 608 42nd St SE Charleston, WV$181K------
- 4203 Chesterfield Ave Charleston, WV$212K43--
- 4205 Chesterfield Ave Charleston, WV$148K------
- 4209 Chesterfield Ave Charleston, WV$185K42.11,989
- 601 42nd St SE Charleston, WV$185K------
- 4305 Chesterfield Ave Charleston, WV$223K------
- 4205 Washington Ave SE Charleston, WV$187K------
- 4209 Washington Ave SE Charleston, WV$154K------
- 4211 Washington Ave SE Charleston, WV$148K321,910
- 4203 Washington Ave SE Charleston, WV$176K------
- 4303 Washington Ave SE Charleston, WV$129K------
- 42nd St SE Charleston, WV$116K------
- 4204 Washington Ave SE Charleston, WV$205K------
- 4206 Washington Ave SE Charleston, WV$207K322,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!