4204 Maryland Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631082 beds, 2 baths, 1,392 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
The Central West End is an eclectic, cosmopolitan showplace of St. Louis. Located in the central corridor of the City, just north of Forest Park, the area is a popular gathering place. A fine selection of restaurants and sidewalk cafes are nestled in with notable art galleries, antique shops, specialty shops, boutiques and bookstores.
The area was created during the period of the City's westward expansion in the late 19th century and the building boom of the 1904 World's Fair. During this time, private streets with beautiful, luxurious residences were built. Today, the stately homes on tree-lined streets maintain the prestigous neighborhood.
- Built in 1907
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Beautiful wrought iron railing surrounds and divides the properties, 24-hour surveillance parking lot
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 10
- Floor size: 1,392 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2138387536
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4204 Maryland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Saint Louis market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 49.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.8% greater than in St. Louis Metro, and 243.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Saint Louis home values from rising as quickly as other regions in St. Louis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Saint Louis home values.
- 4202A Maryland Ave Saint Louis, MO$107K221,615
- 4206 Maryland Ave # A Saint Louis, MO$121K221,165
- 4206 Maryland Ave Saint Louis, MO$111K222,018
- 4208 Maryland Ave Saint Louis, MO$107K221,623
- 4200 Maryland Ave Saint Louis, MO$147K331,392
- 4200 Maryland Ave # 1C Saint Louis, MO$167K221,641
- 4200 Maryland Ave # 1D Saint Louis, MO$139K--21,628
- 4200 Maryland Ave # 1E Saint Louis, MO$198K331,392
- 4200 Maryland Ave # 1A Saint Louis, MO$163K221,578
- 4200 Maryland Ave # 2A Saint Louis, MO$160K221,387
- 4200 Maryland Ave # 2B Saint Louis, MO$161K--21,171
- 4200 Maryland Ave # 2C Saint Louis, MO$123K--21,176
- 4200 Maryland Ave # 1B Saint Louis, MO$167K--1.51,615
- 4200 Maryland Ave # 2D Saint Louis, MO$122K--21,165
- 4200 Maryland Ave # 2E Saint Louis, MO$161K--21,156
- 4212 Maryland Ave Saint Louis, MO$152K--12,403
- 4214 Maryland Ave Saint Louis, MO$332K--43,057
- 4218 Maryland Ave Saint Louis, MO$189K312,403
- 4211 Maryland Ave Saint Louis, MO$331K--33,111
- 4207 Maryland Ave Saint Louis, MO$309K--2.52,124
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.