4205 Decatur St, Philadelphia, PA 191363 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1934
- 13 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $83,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- MLS #: 6400927
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 651215500
- Zillow Home ID: 10573320
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4205 Decatur Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Holmesburg-Torresdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.7% lower than in Philadelphia, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Holmesburg-Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holmesburg-Torresdale home values.
- 4207 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$71K311,280
- 4203 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$67K311,364
- 4209 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$80K311,280
- 4211 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$79K311,280
- 4213 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$107K311,280
- 4215 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$78K311,280
- 7906 Erdrick St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 7900 Erdrick St Philadelphia, PA$248K----2,797
- 4217 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$76K311,280
- 4219 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$76K311,280
- 4221 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$78K311,280
- 4200 Frost St Philadelphia, PA$71K311,152
- 4202 Frost St Philadelphia, PA$69K311,152
- 4204 Frost St Philadelphia, PA$67K311,024
- 4206 Frost St Philadelphia, PA$70K311,024
- 4208 Frost St Philadelphia, PA$65K311,024
- 4223 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$65K311,280
- 4210 Frost St Philadelphia, PA$67K311,024
- 4212 Frost St Philadelphia, PA$67K311,024
- 4214 Frost St Philadelphia, PA$57K311,024
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!