4205 Ohio St APT 103, San Diego, CA 921042 beds, 2 baths, 840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Feb 2009 for $203,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Air Conditioning, Balcony/Patio, Ceiling Fan, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher, Fireplace, Garage, Gas Range, Hardwood Floors, Pets Allowed, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer In Unit, Bike Paths, Public Transportation, Reserved Parking
- Garbage disposal
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 4462532003
- Zillow Home ID: 16957082
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4205 Ohio Street APT 103
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.8% less than in San Diego, and 58.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park home values.
- Apt 102$285K22840
- Apt 104$444K22840
- Apt 105$284K22840
- Apt 106$284K22840
- Apt 108$284K22840
- Apt 203$283K22840
- Apt 204$285K22840
- Apt 205$280K22820
- Apt 207$254K22720
- Apt 208$284K22840
- Apt 209$285K22840
- Apt 210$284K22840
- Apt 211$284K22840
- Apt 301$285K22840
- Apt 302$234K22840
- Apt 303$283K22840
- Apt 304$250K22840
- Apt 305$255K22720
- Apt 306$265K227
- Apt 307$254K22720
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292