4206 Bagley Ave N, Seattle, WA 981035 beds, 3 baths, 2,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,040 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $700,000
- Price/sqft: $310
- Finished basement, 970 sqft
- Flooring: Concrete, Slate
- Parking: Carport
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,260 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 0510004300
- Zillow Home ID: 48674328
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4206 Bagley Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wallingford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86% lower than in Seattle, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wallingford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wallingford home values.
- 4202 Bagley Ave N Seattle, WA$1.11M533,040
- 4210 Bagley Ave N Seattle, WA$825K732,620
- 4216 Bagley Ave N Seattle, WA$907K31.751,790
- 2210 N 42nd St Seattle, WA$891K82.52,410
- 4220 Bagley Ave N Seattle, WA$851K422,080
- 2205 N 42nd St Seattle, WA$743K41.51,880
- 4224 Bagley Ave N Seattle, WA$839K422,846
- 2209 N 42nd St Seattle, WA$999K32.252,350
- 4211 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$563K21.51,180
- 4217 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$856K42.252,260
- 4207 Bagley Ave N Seattle, WA$837K31.52,420
- 2116 N 42nd St Seattle, WA$893K31.52,456
- 4207 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$631K322,430
- 4230 Bagley Ave N Seattle, WA$502K211,030
- 4203 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$663K51.51,630
- 4219 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$562K31.751,430
- 4130 Bagley Ave N Seattle, WA$652K321,720
- 4211 Bagley Ave N Seattle, WA$589K41.751,820
- 4137 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$741K42.751,830
- 4225 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$856K41.751,930
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.