4206 N 69th St, Milwaukee, WI 53216
Sold on 2/5/13: $30,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:1,810 sq ft
- Lot:10,440 sqft
- Year Built:1949
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $30,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Room TypesSun room
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID40414870
- Days on Zillow400
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #002250991000X
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$100,120||$92K – $114K||+$555||$55||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$978/mo||$714 – $1.5K/mo||-$89||$0.54||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Capitol Heights home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Milwaukee as a whole. Among Capitol Heights homes, this home is valued 42% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 73.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 92.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.9% greater than in Milwaukee, and 201.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Capitol Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 4206 N 69th Street
- 4212 N 69th St Milwaukee, WI$58K31.01,023
- 4218 N 69th St Milwaukee, WI$65K31.01,062
- 6835 W Hope Ave Milwaukee, WI$44K21.0758
- 4224 N 69th St Milwaukee, WI$67K31.51,275
- 4166 N 69th St Milwaukee, WI$62K31.01,032
- 4230 N 69th St Milwaukee, WI$83K32.51,275
- 4209 N 68th St APT 2 Milwaukee, WI$370K161.510,860
- 4160 N 69th St Milwaukee, WI$58K31.0974
- 6902 W Hope Ave Milwaukee, WI$109K32.01,645
- 4234 N 69th St Milwaukee, WI$68K21.01,109
- 4173 N 68th St Milwaukee, WI$99K62.02,050
- 4219 N 68th St Milwaukee, WI$73K------
- 4219 N 68th St # 2 Milwaukee, WI$118K63.02,494
- 4165 N 68th St # 2 Milwaukee, WI$82K62.01,902
- 4223 N 68th St # 2 Milwaukee, WI$119K63.02,536
- 4154 N 69th St Milwaukee, WI$101K42.01,549
- 4217 N 69th St Milwaukee, WI$66K31.01,137
- 4240 N 69th St Milwaukee, WI$73K31.51,216
- 4231 N 68th St # 2 Milwaukee, WI$110K62.02,878
- 4175 N 69th St Milwaukee, WI$80K31.51,131
Nearby Schools in Milwaukee
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005