4206 Olive St, Saint Louis, MO 631082 beds, 4 baths, 1,672 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jan 2006
- Amenities \ High Speed Conn.,Amenities \ Security Lighting,Amenities \ Security System,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Disposal,Appliances \ Microwave,Appliances \ Range/Oven-Electric,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Architecture \ Traditional,Basement Description \ 8 ft + pour,Basement Description \ Bathroom in LL,Basement Description \ Rec/Family Area,Basement Description \ Storage/Locker,Basement Description \ Walk-Out,Bedroom Description \ Master Bdr. Suite,Construction \ Brick Veneer Predom,Construction \ Vinyl Siding,Cooling \ Central-Electric,Dining \ Dining/Living Rm Cmb,Fireplace Location \ Living Room,Fireplace Type \ Gas,Heat Source \ Gas,Heating \ Forced Air,Interior Decor \ 10 foot ceilings,Interior Decor \ Built-In Bookcases,Interior Decor \ Some Carpeting,Interior Decor \ Some Window Treatmnt,Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors,Interior Decor \ Special Millwork,Interior Decor \ Vaulted Ceiling,Interior Decor \ Walk-In Closets,Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar,Kitchen \ Breakfast Room,Kitchen \ Custom Cabinetry,Kitchen \ Pantry,Kitchen \ SolidSurfaceCounter,Master Bath Descr. \ Full Bath,Master Bath Descr. \ Tub & Separate Shwr,Miscellaneous \ Burglar Alarm-Owned,Miscellaneous \ Deck,Miscellaneous \ Near Public Trans,Miscellaneous \ Smoke Alarm/Detec,Miscellaneous \ Streetlights,Parking Description \ Basement/Tuck-Under,Parking Description \ Garage Door Opener,Property Type \ Condo/Coop/Villa,Sewer \ Public,Special Areas \ 2nd Floor Laundry,Special Areas \ Bonus Room,Special Areas \ Entry Foyer,Special Areas \ Family Room,Special Areas \ Living Room,Special Listing Conditions \ None,Status \ Active,Style \ Townhouse,TYPE \ Condo,Unit Location \ Interior Unit,VITA \ Resale Cert Reqd.,Water \ Public,Water Heat \ Gas,Windows & Doors \ French Door(s),Windows & Doors \ Panel Door(s),Windows & Doors \ Some Tilt-In Windows,Windows & Doors \ Some Wood Windows,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 12
- Floor size: 1,672 sqft
- Parcel #: 39100501091
- Zillow Home ID: 71828085
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4206 Olive Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central West End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.2% lower than in Saint Louis, and 54.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Central West End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central West End home values.
- 4204 Olive St Saint Louis, MO$105K------
- 4208 Olive St Saint Louis, MO--------
- 4202 Olive St Saint Louis, MO--------
- 4202 Olive St Saint Louis, MO$179K23--
- 457 Whittier St Saint Louis, MO$138K231,600
- 4206 Olive St Saint Louis, MO$167K241,672
- 4200 Olive St Saint Louis, MO$194KStudio2.51,672
- Washington Blvd Saint Louis, MO$323K--13,075
- 4216 Olive St Saint Louis, MO$209K22.5--
- 4205 Olive St Saint Louis, MO--------
- 4213 Olive St Saint Louis, MO$221K32.51,906
- 4212 Olive St Saint Louis, MO$219K23.51,760
- 4215 Olive St Saint Louis, MO$218K342,447
- 4214 Olive St Saint Louis, MO$226K22.51,682
- 4217 Olive St Saint Louis, MO$210K23--
- 4230 Olive St Saint Louis, MO$119K33--
- 4216 Olive St Saint Louis, MO$222K231,682
- 4221 Olive St Saint Louis, MO$110K22.5--
- 4218 Olive St Saint Louis, MO--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!