4207 159th St, Urbandale, IA 503234 beds, 3 baths, 1,651 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Why Renting? - Job change and have to rellocate to East Coast.
Situated in safe, beautiful and quiet Walnut Hills Creek Community in Urbandale (Waukee School District)
Just minutes from I-35/80, Hickman and Douglas Pkwy
Energy Efficient (2"/6" walls) and Energy saving electrical appliances and bulbs.
Beautiful Living Room.
Huge Covered Deck.
Walking distance from Walnut Creek Hills Elementary School.
3 spacious bedrooms in the main floor.
3 Full Bathrooms.
Finished Basement with 1 huge bedroom and living room.
One extra basement room for children's play place.
Lawn Mowing Service included (snow removal and other services not included). Tenants need to pay utilities.
Tenants only need to pay 1st month and one more month (security deposit) to move in.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $289,000
- Price/sqft: $175
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 682 sqft
- Partial basement, 900 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,651 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1223257003
- Zillow Home ID: 71767955
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4207 159th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50323 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28% less than in Urbandale, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 50323 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Urbandale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50323 home values.
- 4203 159th St Urbandale, IA$247K531,576
- 4211 159th St Urbandale, IA$396K53.53,669
- 4111 159th St Urbandale, IA$320K542,431
- 4217 159th St Urbandale, IA$361K542,414
- 4104 158th Cir Urbandale, IA$341K311,788
- 4107 159th St Urbandale, IA$362K432,444
- 4100 158th Cir Urbandale, IA$367K312,091
- 4221 159th St Urbandale, IA$468K653,009
- 4212 159th St Urbandale, IA$320K321,779
- 4208 159th St Urbandale, IA$321K331,717
- 4204 159th St Urbandale, IA$359K542,341
- 4216 159th St Urbandale, IA$355K421,887
- 4108 158th Cir Urbandale, IA$326K412,660
- 4220 159th St Urbandale, IA$311K321,645
- 4103 159th St Urbandale, IA$319K412,700
- 15902 Aurora Ave Urbandale, IA$392K521,916
- 4224 159th St Urbandale, IA$319K542,131
- 4103 158th Cir Urbandale, IA$418K422,142
- 15911 Winston Ave Urbandale, IA$360K42.52,792
- 15907 Aurora Ave Urbandale, IA$384K512,687
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292