- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4207 Devonshire Rd, Detroit, MI 482242 baths, 2,562 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $30,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,562 sqft
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 21070645
- Zillow Home ID: 88559742
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4207 Devonshire Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Morningside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.3% greater than in Detroit, and 541.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Morningside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Morningside home values.
- 4215 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$37K411,400
- 4197 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$42K--11,338
- 4189 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI--311,200
- Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$37K--11,432
- 4301 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$46K--11,163
- 4206 Haverhill St Detroit, MI$35K31.51,248
- 4183 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$39K--21,535
- 4190 Haverhill St Detroit, MI$57K--21,610
- 4200 Haverhill St Detroit, MI$46K--11,352
- 4214 Haverhill St Detroit, MI$48K--2.52,430
- 4206 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$43K--11,142
- 4311 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$41K--1958
- 4175 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$45K311,500
- 4184 Haverhill St Detroit, MI$65K31.51,300
- 4184 Haverhill St Detroit, MI$43K31.51,300
- 4200 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$44K--11,474
- 4172 Haverhill St Detroit, MI$53K------
- 4167 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$36K--1981
- 4319 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$48K421,980
- 4212 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$52K--1.52,124
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.