- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4207 Lansing St, Philadelphia, PA 191363 beds, 1 bath, 1,234 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $148,000
- Price/sqft: $120
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,234 sqft
- Lot depth: 99
- Lot width: 26
- Parcel #: 651176300
- Zillow Home ID: 10572976
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4207 Lansing Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Holmesburg-Torresdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65.5% less than in Philadelphia, and 61% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Holmesburg-Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holmesburg-Torresdale home values.
- 4205 Lansing St Philadelphia, PA$133K3--1,234
- 4209 Lansing St Philadelphia, PA$133K321,234
- 4211 Lansing St Philadelphia, PA$132K3--1,234
- 4203 Lansing St Philadelphia, PA$132K----1,234
- 4213 Lansing St Philadelphia, PA$133K321,234
- 4201 Lansing St Philadelphia, PA$135K----1,234
- 4215 Lansing St Philadelphia, PA$134K----1,234
- 4217 Lansing St Philadelphia, PA$150K321,234
- 4204 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$147K----1,470
- 4202 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$145K311,470
- 4206 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$145K----1,470
- 4200 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$159K----1,470
- 4208 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$148K----1,470
- 4219 Lansing St Philadelphia, PA$131K----1,234
- 4210 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$143K322,056
- 4033 Lansing St Philadelphia, PA$139K----1,234
- 4208 Lansing St Philadelphia, PA$147K411,739
- 4210 Lansing St Philadelphia, PA$168K321,739
- 4212 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA--------
- 4206 Lansing St Philadelphia, PA$140K31.51,739
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292