- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4208 S Lucile St, Seattle, WA 981183 beds, 1 bath, 1,170 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,180 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $272,000
- Price/sqft: $232
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Softwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement, 300 sqft
- View: City
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,170 sqft
- Parcel #: 3330500375
- Zillow Home ID: 48863020
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4208 S Lucile Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hillman City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.9% higher than in Seattle, and 8.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hillman City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hillman City home values.
- 4200 S Lucile St Seattle, WA$386K311,560
- 4212 S Lucile St Seattle, WA$282K21990
- 4207 S Brandon St Seattle, WA$340K211,280
- 4213 S Brandon St Seattle, WA$404K211,010
- 4201 S Brandon St Seattle, WA$476K212,120
- 4209 S Lucile St Seattle, WA$308K211,170
- 4219 S Brandon St Seattle, WA$519K632,450
- 4215 S Lucile St Seattle, WA$578K633,240
- 4220 S Lucile St Seattle, WA$456K412,500
- 4203 S Lucile St Seattle, WA$331K41.751,760
- 4219 S Lucile St Seattle, WA$277K21740
- 4221 S Lucile St Seattle, WA$376K32.51,560
- 4226 S Lucile St Seattle, WA$334K211,290
- 3958 S Lucile St Seattle, WA$336K21.751,490
- 4208 S Findlay St Seattle, WA$336K31.751,810
- 4214 S Findlay St Seattle, WA$272K311,020
- 5512 42nd Ave S Seattle, WA$286K21700
- 4225 S Lucile St Seattle, WA$363K311,560
- 3955 S Brandon St Seattle, WA$489K932,740
- 3957 S Lucile St Seattle, WA$377K62.752,110
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!