- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 8 days on Zillow
- Views: 338 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- MLS #: 102561
- # Stories \ Single Story, Floors \ Tile, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Utility Rm Type \ Separate, Exterior Features \ Termite Bonded, Pool \ None, Roof \ Architectural Shingles, Water \ County, Sewer \ County, Heating \ Heat Pump, Cooling \ Heat Pump, Floors \ Carpet, Windows \ Thermopane, Interior Features \ Blinds, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Electric Stove, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Laundry Rm Type \ Room, Laundry Rm Type \ In House, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Security System, Porch Type \ Covered Patio, Porch Type \ Front, Porch Type \ Rear, Parking \ 2 Cars, Parking \ Garage, Road \ Paved, Construction \ Concrete Siding, Utility Rm Type \ Shed, Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,115 sqft
- Parcel #: 0145B-283
- Zillow Home ID: 76496715
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $137-182K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31605 home values will decrease 2% next year, compared to a 2% decrease for Valdosta as a whole. Among 31605 homes, this home is 30.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 4.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.7% higher than in Valdosta, and 73.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valdosta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31605 home values.
|4215 Conway Cir Valdosta, GA||$176K||--||2||2,115|
|3810 Oldfield Rd Valdosta, GA||$163K||--||2||1,855|
|3986 Conway Cir Valdosta, GA||$177K||4||2||2,169|
|3800 Oldfield Rd Valdosta, GA||$163K||--||2||1,928|
|4223 Conway Cir Valdosta, GA||$167K||--||2||2,051|
|4210 Conway Cir Valdosta, GA||$163K||--||2||1,898|
|3978 Conway Cir Valdosta, GA||$164K||--||2||1,886|
|4204 Conway Cir Valdosta, GA||$173K||--||2||2,079|
|4216 Conway Cir Valdosta, GA||$175K||--||2||2,140|
|3809 Oldfield Rd Valdosta, GA||$164K||4||2||1,880|
|4231 Conway Cir Valdosta, GA||$168K||--||2||2,005|
|4000 Conway Cir Valdosta, GA||$167K||4||2||2,129|
|3970 Conway Cir Valdosta, GA||$166K||--||2||1,985|
|4224 Conway Cir Valdosta, GA||$167K||--||2||2,066|
|4198 Conway Cir Valdosta, GA||$191K||--||2.5||2,413|
|4239 Conway Cir Valdosta, GA||$162K||3||2||1,948|
|3928 Cobblestone Way Valdosta, GA||$124K||--||2||1,465|
|3920 Cobblestone Way Valdosta, GA||$114K||3||2||1,361|
|4185 Conway Cir Valdosta, GA||$166K||--||2||2,084|
|3999 Conway Cir Valdosta, GA||$187K||--||2||2,226|
Nearby Schools in Valdosta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!