- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- 105 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,505 all time views
- 27 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $33
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $270,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $108
- MLS #: 277360
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 628 sqft
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Dishwasher, AppliancesAndEquip \ Disposal, AppliancesAndEquip \ Microwave, AppliancesAndEquip \ Ceiling Fan(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Garage Door Opener(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Smoke Detector(s), Condition Description \ Excellent, Cooling Features \ Central Electric, Driveway \ Concrete, ExteriorAndConst \ Brick, ExteriorFeatures \ Dbl\Trpl Pane Windows, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplaces \ 1, FloorCoverings \ Carpet, FloorCoverings \ Tile, FloorCoverings \ Wood, Foundation Type \ Slab, Garages \ 3, HoaIncludes \ Common Area Maint., Generic Yes \ No Flag 3 \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, InteriorFeatures \ Pantry, InteriorFeatures \ Variable Ceiling Heights, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, Office Status \ - Active, OtherRooms \ Bonus Room, OtherRooms \ Inside Utility, OtherRooms \ Storm Shelter, Style \ 1.5 Story, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, TermsOfSale \ FHA\VA, AppliancesAndEquip \ Security System, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ Gas Only, Heating Features \ Central Gas, Inside City Limits Y\N \ Yes, LandDescription \ Interior Lot, Utilities \ Natural Gas, Utilities \ Public Utilities, AppliancesAndEquip \ Built In Gas Cooktop, GarageAndCarport \ Garage-3+ Car Attached, InteriorFeatures \ Utility Sink, Style \ Traditional, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ In Living Room, CommunityAmenities \ Playground, Source of Measurement \ Builder's Plans, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Patio, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ Gas Logs, InteriorFeatures \ Window Treatments - All, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Solid Surface, CommunityAmenities \ Community Pool, Cooling Features \ Zoned, Heating Features \ Zoned, AppliancesAndEquip \ Electric Turbo Vent(s)
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,495 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0158164
- Zillow Home ID: 94670190
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $225-310K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 73072 home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Norman as a whole. Among 73072 homes, this home is 73.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 29.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73072, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.4% less than in Norman, and 78.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73072 home values.
|4217 Kensal Rise Pl Norman, OK||$383K||4||3||2,866|
|4214 Ravenscourt Ln Norman, OK||--||4||3||3,199|
|4210 Ravenscourt Ln Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|4206 Ravenscourt Ln Norman, OK||--||5||3.5||2,862|
|4212 Kensal Rise Pl Norman, OK||$335K||3||2||2,372|
|4208 Kensal Rise Pl Norman, OK||$315K||3||2.5||2,160|
|4216 Kensal Rise Pl Norman, OK||$316K||3||2.5||2,180|
|4221 Kensal Rise Pl Norman, OK||$421K||4||3||3,221|
|4202 Ravenscourt Ln Norman, OK||$330K||3||3||2,604|
|4204 Kensal Rise Pl Norman, OK||$329K||4||3||2,324|
|4220 Kensal Rise Pl Norman, OK||$347K||4||3||2,372|
|4200 Kensal Rise Pl Norman, OK||$308K||3||3||2,522|
|4231 Kensal Rise Pl Norman, OK||$503K||4||5||3,460|
|4224 Kensal Rise Pl Norman, OK||$339K||3||3||2,639|
|4136 Carrington Ln Norman, OK||$406K||4||3||3,115|
|4228 Kensal Rise Pl Norman, OK||$374K||4||3||2,622|
|4307 Kensal Rise Pl Norman, OK||$415K||5||3||3,031|
|4311 Kensal Rise Pl Norman, OK||$342K||3||2.5||2,542|
|4129 Carrington Ln Norman, OK||$146K||--||--||--|
|4311 Ridgeline Dr Norman, OK||$414K||4||4||3,728|
Nearby Schools in Norman
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!