- Lot: 9,705 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $109
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 201 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 400, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 7, Architecture \ Contemporary, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Assoc Rules/Info \ Not Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 008 - Osborn Elementary District, Elementary School \ Longview, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Central, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Wiring Partial/Full \ Partial, Jr. High School \ Montecito, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Landscaping \ Dirt Front, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ None, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Rolled, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,379 sqft
- Parcel #: 15516019A
- Zillow Home ID: 89553226
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $128-190K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85014 home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 4% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among 85014 homes, this home is valued 5.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15% less than in Phoenix, and 82.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 85014 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85014 home values.
|4211 N 10th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$140K||--||--||1,158|
|4212 N 10th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$121K||--||--||948|
|4206 N 10th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$117K||--||--||912|
|4217 N 10th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$139K||--||--||1,165|
|4201 N 10th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$144K||--||--||1,196|
|4218 N 10th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$134K||--||--||1,091|
|4228 N 10th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$139K||--||1||1,241|
|4202 N 10th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$121K||--||--||956|
|1039 E Devonshire Ave Phoenix, AZ||$101K||2||1||742|
|4227 N 10th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$144K||--||1||1,241|
|4232 N 10th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$154K||--||1||1,461|
|4212 N 11th St Phoenix, AZ||$89K||--||1||850|
|4227 N 10th St Phoenix, AZ||$138K||3||1||1,241|
|4210 N 11th St Phoenix, AZ||--||Studio||--||1,377|
|4231 N 10th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$154K||--||1||1,388|
|4142 N 11th St APT 1 Phoenix, AZ||$70K||--||2||1,012|
|4221 N 10th St Phoenix, AZ||$105K||2||1||862|
|4142 N 11th St APT 3 Phoenix, AZ||$70K||2||1.75||1,012|
|4211 N 10th St Phoenix, AZ||$119K||3||2||930|
|4142 N 11th St APT 2 Phoenix, AZ||$71K||--||2||1,012|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!