- Lot: 7,383 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Views: 2,915 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $415,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $177
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Exhaust Fan, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Wine/Bar Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Other, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Quarry Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ Open Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ Historic District, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Brick, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Owner Provided, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,350 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 252229752400251
- Zillow Home ID: 46196866
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $327-610K.
Market guideZillow predicts Lake Eola Heights home values will rise 6.3% next year, compared to a 8.5% rise for Orlando as a whole. Among Lake Eola Heights homes, this home is valued 71.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lake Eola Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.8% less than in Orlando, and 50.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Lake Eola Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake Eola Heights home values.
|501 E Concord St Orlando, FL||$399K||4||4||2,392|
|415 E Concord St Orlando, FL||$274K||3||1||1,376|
|505 E Concord St Orlando, FL||$274K||3||2||1,344|
|409 E Concord St Orlando, FL||$346K||4||1.5||2,008|
|511 E Concord St Orlando, FL||$200K||1||1||958|
|420 Hillcrest St Orlando, FL||$457K||5||4||3,172|
|Hillcrest St Orlando, FL||$457K||--||--||--|
|422 Hillcrest St Orlando, FL||$402K||6||3||2,486|
|500 E Concord St Orlando, FL||$341K||3||2||2,002|
|420 E Concord St # INING Orlando, FL||$118K||3||2||1,424|
|420 E Concord St Orlando, FL||$300K||3||2||1,424|
|420 E Concord St # LEAD Orlando, FL||$118K||3||2||1,424|
|609 Broadway Ave Orlando, FL||$229K||3||3.5||1,800|
|605 Broadway Ave # 10 Orlando, FL||$261K||3||3.5||1,818|
|615 Broadway Ave # 60 Orlando, FL||$256K||3||3.5||1,800|
|613 Broadway Ave # 50 Orlando, FL||$267K||3||3.5||1,800|
|605 Broadway Ave Orlando, FL||$230K||3||3.5||1,800|
|617 Broadway Ave # 70 Orlando, FL||$256K||3||3.5||1,800|
|619 Broadway Ave # 80 Orlando, FL||$263K||3||4||1,800|
|607 Broadway Ave # 20 Orlando, FL||$256K||3||3.5||1,800|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!