421 M St NW, Washington, DC 20001
Sold on 6/3/13: $930,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:2,732 sq ft
- Lot:2,613 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $930,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Room TypesOffice
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow282
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #0513 0801
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- Room Count8
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID410850
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$914,026||$795K – $987K||+$3,113||$334||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,031/mo||$1.9K – $4.9K/mo||-$76||$1.11||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Mount Vernon Square home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Mount Vernon Square homes, this home is valued 99.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 40.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mount Vernon Square market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.3% lower than in Washington, and 86.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mount Vernon Square home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Vernon Square home values.
Neighborhood for 421 M St Nw
- 419 M St NW Washington, DC$1.14M55.04,647
- 429 M St NW Washington, DC$654K22.51,546
- 425 M St NW APT J Washington, DC$611K22.01,344
- 425 M St NW APT A Washington, DC$450K21.5927
- 425 M St NW Washington, DC$365K11.0700
- 425 M St NW APT F Washington, DC$499K22.01,068
- 425 M St NW APT C Washington, DC$562K21.51,300
- 425 M St NW APT D Washington, DC$546K21.51,250
- 425 M St NW APT G Washington, DC$501K22.01,064
- 425 M St NW APT I Washington, DC$477K22.01,064
- 425 M St NW APT H Washington, DC$611K22.01,344
- 425 M St NW APT B Washington, DC$476K22.0984
- 415 M St NW Washington, DC$1.62M42.55,047
- 431 M St NW Washington, DC$906K42.03,096
- 424 Ridge St NW APT 1 Washington, DC$295K11.0550
- 424 Ridge St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$303K11.0550
- 424 Ridge St NW APT 6 Washington, DC$295K11.0550
- 424 Ridge St NW APT 5 Washington, DC$303K11.0550
- 424 Ridge St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$303K11.0550
- 424 Ridge St NW Washington, DC$1.51M66.04,794
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005