421 Owen Blvd, Charlotte, NC 282134 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,928 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.78 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $125,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Laundry room with window! Many closets with great storage. Crawl space.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,928 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 04910504
- Zillow Home ID: 6163102
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 421 Owen Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Newell South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% lower than in Charlotte, and 324.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Newell South home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Newell South home values.
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292