421 Pheasant Ridge Rd, Del Rey Oaks, CA 939402 beds, 2 baths, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1988
- 163 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $288
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $435,000
- Price/sqft: $365
- MLS #: ML81407975
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed,Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio,Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s),Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity,Association Fees Include \ Decks,Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting,Association Fees Include \ Fencing,Association Fees Include \ Garbage,Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area,Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability,Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening,Association Fees Include \ Management Fee,Association Fees Include \ or Tennis,Association Fees Include \ Pools,Association Fees Include \ Reserves,Association Fees Include \ Roof,Association Fees Include \ Spa,Association Fees Include \ Unit Coverage Insurance,Bathroom \ Stall Shower,Bathroom \ Tubs - 1,Building Type \ Condo,Communications \ Cable TV Available,Cooling \ None,Dining Room \ Dining "L",Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room,Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower,Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet,Energy Features \ Walls Insulated,Family Room \ No Family Room,Family Room \ No Separate Family Room,Fireplaces \ Gas Starter,Fireplaces \ Living Room,Fireplaces \ Yes,Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall,Flooring \ Laminate,Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum,Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter,Garage Parking Features \ Detached,Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking,Garage Parking Features \ Uncovered Parking,Heating \ Forced Air,Heating \ Gas,HOA Amenities \ Additional Storage,HOA Amenities \ Club House,HOA Amenities \ Community Pool,HOA Amenities \ Garden/ Greenbelt/ Trails,HOA Amenities \ Sauna/ Spa/ Hot Tub,HOA Amenities \ Tennis Court/Facility,Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet,Kitchen \ Dishwasher,Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal,Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning,Kitchen \ Oven Range,Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s),Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet,Laundry \ Dryer,Laundry \ In Laundry Room,Laundry \ Washer,Listing Class \ Residential,Listing Service \ Full Service,Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell,Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet,Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet,Roof \ Composition,Security Features \ Fire Alarm,Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler,Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor,Style \ Contemporary,Subclass \ Condominium,Unit Features \ End Unit,View \ Garden/Greenbelt,View \ Local/Neighborhood,View \ Mountains,Water \ Heater - Gas,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 012613034000
- Zillow Home ID: 19340458
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 421 Pheasant Ridge Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93940 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.7% lower than in Del Rey Oaks, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Del Rey Oaks.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!