- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1860
- 4 days on Zillow
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $35,000
- Price/sqft: $38
- MLS #: B471961
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 576 sqft
- # Fireplaces - Total \ 1, Additional Exterior Features \ Cable TV Available, Additional Exterior Features \ Fully Fenced Yard, Additional Exterior Features \ Other - See Remarks, Additional Interior Features \ Circuit Breakers - Some, Additional Interior Features \ Copper Plumbing - Some, Additional Rooms \ Laundry- 1st Floor, Additional Rooms \ Living Room, Additional Rooms \ Other - See Remarks, Additional Rooms \ Porch - Open Porch, Attic Description \ Scuttle Access, Basement Description \ Full, Dining Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Driveway Description \ Blacktop, Exterior Construction \ Aluminum/Steel, Floor Descripton \ Hardwood-Some, Floor Descripton \ Laminate-Some, Floor Descripton \ Vinyl-Some, Foundation Description \ Stone, Garage Description \ Detached, Heating Fuel Description \ Oil, HOA Payment Description \ None, HVAC Type \ Forced Air, Kitchen Equip/Appl Included \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Kitchen/Dining Description \ Eat-In, Kitchen/Dining Description \ Formal Dining Room, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Lot Information \ Neighborhood Street, Lot Shape \ Rectangular, Property Type \ Single Family Residential, Regional Board Code \ Buffalo, Sewer Description \ Sewer Connected, Style of Residence \ Traditional, Water Heater/Fuel \ Oil, Water Resources \ Public Connected, Year Built Description \ Existing
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,685 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: 2909001090560001046000
- Zillow Home ID: 31433992
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $65-82K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 14094 home values will rise 2.4% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Town of Lockport as a whole. Among 14094 homes, this home is 43% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 53.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14094, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% less than in Town of Lockport, and 74.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14094 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Lockport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14094 home values.
|415 Walnut St Lockport, NY||$77K||6||2||2,462|
|427 Walnut St Lockport, NY||$94K||4||2||2,779|
|411 Walnut St Lockport, NY||$60K||4||1||1,685|
|44 Cave St Lockport, NY||$39K||2||1||797|
|34 Cave St Lockport, NY||$66K||4||1||1,744|
|38 Cave St Lockport, NY||$49K||1||1||1,062|
|433 Walnut St Lockport, NY||$100K||7||3||3,800|
|420 Walnut St Lockport, NY||$64K||3||1||1,304|
|30 Cave St Lockport, NY||$48K||3||1||1,423|
|416 Walnut St Lockport, NY||$74K||4||3||1,568|
|31 Carlton Pl Lockport, NY||$59K||3||1||1,290|
|412 Walnut St Lockport, NY||$68K||3||1||1,416|
|33 Carlton Pl Lockport, NY||$54K||--||--||--|
|26 Cave St Lockport, NY||--||3||1.5||1,163|
|15 Franklin Ave Lockport, NY||$68K||3||1.5||2,079|
|432 Walnut St Lockport, NY||$63K||3||1||1,356|
|408 Walnut St Lockport, NY||$59K||4||1||1,909|
|401 Walnut St Lockport, NY||$47K||4||2||1,990|
|43 Cave St Lockport, NY||$64K||4||2||2,447|
|27 Carlton Pl Lockport, NY||$63K||6||2||2,516|
Nearby Schools in Town of Lockport
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!