4210 E Rock Wren Rd, Phoenix, AZ 850443 beds, 2 baths, 1,573 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,444 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,573 sqft
- Parcel #: 30704488
- Zillow Home ID: 8260510
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4210 E Rock Wren Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ahwatukee Foothills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 31.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.1% lower than in Phoenix, and 47.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Ahwatukee Foothills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ahwatukee Foothills home values.
- 4216 E Rock Wren Rd Phoenix, AZ$320K--2.752,227
- 4204 E Rock Wren Rd Phoenix, AZ$356K--2.752,227
- 4215 E Thistle Landing Dr Phoenix, AZ$352K--2.752,227
- 4221 E Thistle Landing Dr Phoenix, AZ$342K--2.752,227
- 4209 E Thistle Landing Dr Phoenix, AZ$338K--2.752,227
- 4209 E Rock Wren Rd Phoenix, AZ$338K--2.752,227
- 4222 E Rock Wren Rd Phoenix, AZ$349K--42,832
- 4215 E Rock Wren Rd Phoenix, AZ$323K--2.752,227
- 4203 E Rock Wren Rd Phoenix, AZ$323K--2.752,227
- 4227 E Thistle Landing Dr Phoenix, AZ$346K42.52,161
- 4221 E Rock Wren Rd Phoenix, AZ$329K--2.752,227
- 4302 E Rock Wren Rd Phoenix, AZ$276K321,859
- 14820 S 42nd St Phoenix, AZ$276K321,859
- 14814 S 42nd St Phoenix, AZ$261K--31,743
- 14826 S 42nd St Phoenix, AZ$300K422,278
- 4220 E Rockledge Rd Phoenix, AZ$271K--2.751,573
- 4214 E Thistle Landing Dr Phoenix, AZ$375K--2.752,227
- 4303 E Thistle Landing Dr Phoenix, AZ$348K--22,227
- 4226 E Rockledge Rd Phoenix, AZ$326K--2.752,227
- 14808 S 42nd St Phoenix, AZ$326K--2.752,227
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.