- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4210 Hartford St, Saint Louis, MO 631163 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,878 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1924
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 50620001800
- Zillow Home ID: 2993555
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4210 Hartford Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tower Grove South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.3% higher than in Saint Louis, and 219.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tower Grove South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 4206 Hartford St Saint Louis, MO$184K321,440
- 4212 Hartford St Saint Louis, MO$178K--43,904
- 4204 Hartford St Saint Louis, MO$129K321,564
- 4218 Hartford St Saint Louis, MO$172K--11,716
- 4200 Hartford St Saint Louis, MO$144K--22,600
- 3157 Bent Ave Saint Louis, MO------1,260
- 4209 Hartford St Saint Louis, MO$176K322,100
- 4222 Hartford St Saint Louis, MO$184K--11,838
- 3147 Bent Ave Saint Louis, MO$174K321,800
- 3159 Bent Ave Saint Louis, MO$154K--43,250
- 3159 Bent Ave APT 2S Saint Louis, MO$124K11--
- 4207 Hartford St Saint Louis, MO$189K322,000
- 4207 Juniata St Saint Louis, MO$179K--43,842
- 4211 Juniata St Saint Louis, MO$196K--44,374
- 3163 Bent Ave Saint Louis, MO$162K--43,250
- 4226 Hartford St Saint Louis, MO$194K--11,974
- 4217 Juniata St Saint Louis, MO$209K--43,852
- 4211 Hartford St Saint Louis, MO$137K21.51,213
- 4215 Hartford St Saint Louis, MO$171K422,862
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!