4210 Washington St, Niagara Falls, NY 14305
For Sale: $149,900
Price Cut (Nov 2): -$29,100
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,629 sq ft
- Lot:9,147 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Jan 2007 for $140,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Days on Zillow128
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Additional FeaturesNew appliances, New carpeting upstairs, New storm doors, New windows, New furnace
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Master bath, Mud room
- Addition Size378
- Attic Size137
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Stucco
- Garage Size380
- Last Remodel Year1930
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth120
- Lot Width77
- MLS #435937
- Parcel #2911001300540001004001
- School DistrictNiagara Falls
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeTudor
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID31437273
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$156,104||$147K – $169K||-$10,613||$59||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,580/mo||$806 – $1.8K/mo||--||$0.60||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 14305 home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.5% increase for Niagara Falls as a whole. Among 14305 homes, this home is 169.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 29.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14305 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.2% lower than in Niagara Falls, and 80.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14305 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Niagara Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14305 home values.
Neighborhood for 4210 Washington Street
- # 0$102K------
Nearby Schools in Niagara Falls
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005