- 5/31 1pm-3pm
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 10 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,793 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $49
- MLS #: B475179
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 380 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- HVAC Type \ Forced Air, Additional Interior Features \ Circuit Breakers - Some, Additional Interior Features \ Copper Plumbing - Some, Regional Board Code \ Buffalo, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Family Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Kitchen Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Living Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Foundation Description \ Poured, Sewer Description \ Sewer Connected, Water Resources \ Public Connected, Additional Rooms \ Master Bedroom Bath, Additional Exterior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Year Built Description \ Existing, Driveway Description \ Blacktop, Kitchen Equip\Appl Included \ Disposal, Additional Exterior Features \ Partially Fenced Yard, Attic Description \ Full, Lot Information \ Neighborhood Street, Additional Rooms \ Florida Room, Attic Description \ Stair Access, HOA Payment Description \ None, # Fireplaces - Artificial \ 0, # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code \ 0, # Fireplaces - Freestanding \ 0, # Fireplaces - Other \ 0, # Fireplaces - Pellet \ 0, # Fireplaces - Gas \ 0, Kitchen Equip\Appl Included \ Cooktop-Gas
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,629 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 77
- Parcel #: 2911001300540001004001
- Zillow Home ID: 31437273
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $120-225K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 14305 home values will increase 4.5% next year, compared to a 2.9% increase for Niagara Falls as a whole. Among 14305 homes, this home is 120.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14305, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.6% lower than in Niagara Falls, and 80% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 14305 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Niagara Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14305 home values.
- 3912 Bell St3 beds, 1 baths
1,152 sqft, 5,200 sqft lot, built in 1950
|824 Morley Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$131K||3||1||1,650|
|4214 Washington St Niagara Falls, NY||$140K||3||1.5||1,773|
|816 Morley Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$132K||4||1||1,856|
|825 James Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$140K||4||2||1,950|
|823 Morley Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$106K||3||1.5||1,654|
|815 James Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$141K||5||1.5||1,960|
|812 Morley Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$121K||3||2||1,478|
|4126 Washington St Niagara Falls, NY||$135K||3||1.5||1,665|
|4213 Washington St Niagara Falls, NY||$130K||3||2.5||1,464|
|4211 Washington St Niagara Falls, NY||$133K||4||1.5||1,700|
|906 Morley Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$140K||6||2||1,954|
|4209 Washington St Niagara Falls, NY||$127K||3||1||1,539|
|808 Morley Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$133K||3||1||1,698|
|811 Morley Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$127K||3||1||1,408|
|4120 Washington St Niagara Falls, NY||$125K||3||1||1,460|
|826 James Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$179K||4||2.5||2,620|
|4127 Washington St Niagara Falls, NY||$146K||3||1.5||1,718|
|4121 Washington St Niagara Falls, NY||$97K||3||1.5||1,273|
|909 James Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$147K||4||1.5||1,811|
|828 James Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$127K||4||1||1,440|
Nearby Schools in Niagara Falls
9-12 & ungraded3.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.