4211 Schiller Ave, Cleveland, OH 441093 beds, 3 baths, 1,422 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,181 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $86,800
- Price/sqft: $61
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,422 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 01106056
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33342850
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4211 Schiller Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old Brooklyn, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.5% lower than in Cleveland, and 147.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Brooklyn home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Brooklyn home values.
- 4209 Schiller Ave Cleveland, OH$62K311,416
- 4205 Schiller Ave Cleveland, OH$73K211,028
- 4208 Biddulph Ave Cleveland, OH$75K311,080
- 4212 Biddulph Ave Cleveland, OH$71K311,098
- 4204 Biddulph Ave Cleveland, OH$53K311,188
- 4216 Biddulph Ave Cleveland, OH$51K311,152
- 4201 Schiller Ave Cleveland, OH$55K211,063
- 4202 Biddulph Ave Cleveland, OH$66K321,274
- 4123 Schiller Ave Cleveland, OH$70K31.52,036
- 4581 Pearl Rd Cleveland, OH$108K42.52,816
- 4120 Biddulph Ave Cleveland, OH$62K311,284
- 4116 Biddulph Ave Cleveland, OH$69K421,777
- 4629 Pearl Rd Cleveland, OH$63K422,048
- 4115 Schiller Ave Cleveland, OH$41K21897
- 4213 Biddulph Ave Cleveland, OH$88K422,184
- 4207 Biddulph Ave Cleveland, OH$73K311,040
- 4217 Biddulph Ave Cleveland, OH$53K211,033
- 4203 Biddulph Ave Cleveland, OH$71K311,040
- 4114 Schiller Ave Cleveland, OH$62K421,552
- 4112 Biddulph Ave Cleveland, OH$90K41.51,464
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.