4211 Smithdeal Ave, Richmond, VA 232253 beds, 2 baths, 1,840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,720 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $193,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 240 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: Park
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,840 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: S0002317014
- Zillow Home ID: 12539218
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4211 Smithdeal Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23225, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 133.3% greater than in Richmond, and 90.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23225 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forest Hill home values.
- 4209 Smithdeal Ave Richmond, VA$183K21897
- 4207 Smithdeal Ave Richmond, VA$175K21792
- 4301 Smithdeal Ave Richmond, VA$196K21831
- 1805 W 43rd St Richmond, VA$200K221,089
- 1804 W 43rd St Richmond, VA$173K21790
- 4205 Smithdeal Ave Richmond, VA$180K32792
- 1807 W 43rd St Richmond, VA$197K211,014
- 4303 Smithdeal Ave Richmond, VA$207K21897
- 4208 Smithdeal Ave Richmond, VA$174K21802
- 4210 Smithdeal Ave Richmond, VA$186K21897
- 1806 W 43rd St Richmond, VA$171K21790
- 4206 Smithdeal Ave Richmond, VA$179K21802
- 4204 Smithdeal Ave Richmond, VA$175K21802
- 4203 Smithdeal Ave Richmond, VA$191K21897
- 4300 Smithdeal Ave Richmond, VA$181K21834
- 4305 Smithdeal Ave Richmond, VA$202K211,071
- 4210 Hillcrest Rd Richmond, VA$231K421,336
- 4300 Hillcrest Rd Richmond, VA$204K432,300
- 4202 Smithdeal Ave Richmond, VA$146K21802
- 4208 Hillcrest Rd Richmond, VA$216K311,330
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!