4211 Tyson Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191354 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,088 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,088 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 552196000
- Zillow Home ID: 10510171
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4211 Tyson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mayfair market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.1% less than in Philadelphia, and 35.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mayfair home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mayfair home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
1,152 sqft, 2,178 sqft lot, built in 1950
- Studio, 1 baths
- 4209 Tyson Ave Philadelphia, PA$188K412,088
- 4207 Tyson Ave Philadelphia, PA$172K412,088
- 7010 Montague St Philadelphia, PA$143K----1,376
- 4205 Tyson Ave Philadelphia, PA$184K412,088
- 4215 Tyson Ave Philadelphia, PA$137K------
- 7012 Montague St Philadelphia, PA$131K----1,376
- 4203 Tyson Ave Philadelphia, PA$153K412,088
- 7011 Erdrick St Philadelphia, PA$170K311,376
- 4217 Tyson Ave Philadelphia, PA$183K411,800
- 7014 Montague St Philadelphia, PA$138K----1,376
- 7013 Erdrick St Philadelphia, PA$127K----1,376
- 7011 Montague St Philadelphia, PA$128K311,376
- 4201 Tyson Ave Philadelphia, PA$138K412,088
- 7015 Erdrick St Philadelphia, PA$128K----1,376
- 4219 Tyson Ave Philadelphia, PA$180K411,800
- 7016 Montague St Philadelphia, PA$159K----1,376
- 7013 Montague St Philadelphia, PA$130K----1,376
- 7017 Erdrick St Philadelphia, PA$81K----1,376
- 7018 Montague St Philadelphia, PA$181K321,376
- 7015 Montague St Philadelphia, PA$133K321,376
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!