- Lot: 2,474 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- 276 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,544 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 1967 for $11,500
- Price/sqft: $109
- MLS #: 6430025
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- View: Territorial
- CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, BasementType \ Full, BasementType \ Unfinished, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Cooling \ Central A\C, Design \ 2-Story, DiningKitchen \ EatInKitchen, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Floor \ Fully Carpeted, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Gas, HotWater \ Natural Gas, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, SwimmingPool \ No, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, PropertyType \ Residential, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Kitchen, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, Water \ Public, GarageType \ Detached, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, GarageSpaces \ 1-CarGarage, ElectricService \ 100-150AmpEl, LotDescription \ RearYard, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, CurrentFinancing \ VA, LotDescription \ FrontYard, Roof \ FlatRoof, Exterior \ Brick, Parking \ Street, LaundryType \ LowFlrLndry, PorchDeck \ Patio, Type \ Semi-Detached, Styles \ StraightThru, WaterFront \ N, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b), Parking \ Parking Garage
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 99
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 651151700
- Zillow Home ID: 10572767
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $93-165K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Holmesburg-Torresdale home values will fall 1.5% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Philadelphia as a whole. Among Holmesburg-Torresdale homes, this home is 31% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Holmesburg-Torresdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.9% lower than in Philadelphia, and 7.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Holmesburg-Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holmesburg-Torresdale home values.
|4210 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA||$133K||--||--||1,280|
|4214 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA||$133K||3||1||1,280|
|4208 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA||$132K||--||--||1,280|
|4216 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA||$134K||--||--||1,280|
|4218 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA||$145K||3||1||1,280|
|4206 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA||$132K||--||--||1,280|
|4220 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA||$133K||--||--||1,280|
|4204 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA||$132K||--||--||1,280|
|4222 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA||$134K||3||2||1,280|
|4202 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA||$132K||--||--||1,280|
|4217 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA||$141K||3||2||1,340|
|4211 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA||$131K||3||1||1,224|
|4219 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA||$133K||--||--||1,312|
|4209 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA||$131K||--||--||1,224|
|4224 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA||$133K||3||1||1,280|
|4221 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA||$134K||--||--||1,312|
|4200 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA||$132K||--||--||1,280|
|4207 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA||$131K||--||--||1,224|
|4223 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA||$134K||--||--||1,312|
|4209 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA||$146K||--||--||1,280|
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!