4213 Dunn Dr, Raleigh, NC 276163 beds, 3 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.71 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1993 for $1,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Bedroom, Cooling System: Window Unit(s) A/C, Full Bath
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 172608991933000
- Zillow Home ID: 6474706
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4213 Dunn Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 54.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% greater than in Raleigh, and 103% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Raleigh home values.
- 4209 Dunn Dr Raleigh, NC--Studio----
- 4225 Dunn Dr Raleigh, NC--Studio----
- 4220 Dunn Dr NC--Studio2--
- 4216 Dunn Dr Raleigh, NC$123K321,100
- 6320 Fox Rd Raleigh, NC$795K--210,662
- 4224 Dunn Dr Raleigh, NC$207K--2.51,750
- 4705 Malone Ct Raleigh, NC$143K--2.51,640
- 4713 Malone Ct Raleigh, NC$151K32.51,686
- 4703 Malone Ct Raleigh, NC$153K32.51,575
- 4715 Malone Ct Raleigh, NC$150K--2.51,593
- 4701 Malone Ct Raleigh, NC$143K331,640
- 4717 Malone Ct Raleigh, NC$151K--2.51,686
- 4208 Dunn Dr Raleigh, NC--Studio----
- 4645 Malone Ct Raleigh, NC$151K32.51,650
- 4643 Malone Ct Raleigh, NC$151K331,585
- 4205 Dunn Dr Raleigh, NC$166K321,275
- 4641 Malone Ct Raleigh, NC$147K32.51,657
- 6105 Powder Horn Ct Raleigh, NC$159K----1,536
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.